Saturday, August 21, 2010

16 vs. 19!

My two youngest children are quite different!

Mia is a girl. Jack is a boy.
Mia can speak full sentences. Jack only coos and cries.

Mia has a full head of hair. Jack is completely bald.
Mia likes to play with toys. Jack chews them.

Mia eats real table food. Jack drinks milk.

Mia likes to play with her babies. Jack IS a baby.


Mia is 23 months old. Jack is 4 months old.

But there is one thing that is not so different between them! It's their weight!


Mia weighs only 19 pounds and Jack weighs 16!!! 

At the doctor's office we were told that Mia is so tiny that she isn't even on the "average child weight charts" and Jack is at 80%! I have a petite little lady and one big boy

I love that they are so different but one other thing that they have in common is that they are the sweetest kids you'll ever meet! 
I love them both so much but I don't think it will be long before Jack is much bigger than Mia! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment