Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dress up Daddy!

Every daddy loves to play rough with their kids and likes to wrestle on the floor! Tom is no exception! I often here giggling and screaming coming from the living room when he is playing with the girls! (sometimes followed by crying because the play got too rough!)


But not every Dad will do this...

Tom will sit with the girls and play dress up! Not dress them up... he lets them dress HIM up! Mia got a big kick out of it this particular day and kept brining him "pretties" to wear!

Here he is playing ball while wearing the necklaces Mia insisted that he wear!
:-)

The girls are also very in-tune to their "inner princess!" Here Mia's prince (aka Dad) puts on her glass slippers!

Every little girl's hero is her Dad... I'm so glad that Tom takes the time to BE with them every day!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are a very lucky lady to have a man like Tom! You both are awesome parents! Keep blogging! I love reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy, I love writing on my blog, it's great therapy for me!!! And yes, I AM a lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete