Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bailee's new look!

When we stay home all day I don't argue with Bailee about what she wears! I let her choose and today this is what she chose! :0) She was just given these cool sunglasses, she's wearing a Cinderella bracelet, a dress up ring, bracelet and an Olympic style medal! Don't forget the Cinderella and princess shirt with high heels to complete the outfit!!! I've never worn heels a day in my life, so I'm not sure where she gets her style, but it's not from me!



She decided to "put on a show" and told Mia to sit down and watch... she did, but wasn't very happy about it! Then Bailee proceeded to say, "A One, A Two, A Three..." I was laughing so hard because she thought she was soooo cool!!


Mia then joined in on the fun by grabbing her drum to play music along with Bailee's singing! It's been quite the musical morning! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment