Sunday, August 15, 2010

A lunch conversation with a 3 year old!

Our lunch time conversation today...

Me "What are you going to do when you get big?"

Bailee "I'm going to be a mommy when I get big like you!"

Me "What will you do with your babies?"

Bailee "I will hold there hands when we walk and I am going to feed my babies."

Me "What will you feed them?"

Bailee "When I get big I will feed them with my big boobies like you Mama!"

Me (laughing!) "How many babies will you have?"

Bailee "One. No Three."

Me "Who will be your baby?"

Bailee "Mia"

Me "Who's going to be the babies Daddy?"

Bailee "Teninch" (??)

Me "Where will you live?"

Bailee "At my own house that's pink. When I get to be a big girl!"

Me "What will you do at your house?"

Bailee "I will play at my house with my baby, that I will do!"

Me "Can I come visit you at your house?"

Bailee "Yes you can have one baby too and with Papa!"

Me "Will you give them things?"

Bailee "When my babies get bigger they will eat lots of food just like me! I will give them toys in their cribs."

Me "If you want to be a mommy you need to eat your lunch and learn to poop on the potty!"

Bailee "Yes I will poop on the potty when I get to be a mommy too!"



No comments:

Post a Comment