Monday, August 30, 2010

Preserving Summer's Bounty...

I read a post from Keeper of the Home this morning and can't wait to devour all of the links on it. I love canning home grown goods and I like being able to provide fresh, preservative-free foods to my family all winter long.  This post was all about canning, drying, freezing, etc...

I think a lot of my followers could benefit from looking through these links, so I am sharing them with you today! I don't take credit for compiling this list, but I am going to take advantage of it and look through several of them later!

I'm curious especially about the sweet pickle relish and the chunky spiced pear jam!

Which ones sound good to you??? Check out the list of links here!

1 comment:

  1. I saw her post pop up on my feed this morning and couldn't wait to get into it!! I haven't had a chance yet, but hopefully this afternoon. :)

    ReplyDelete