Monday, August 9, 2010

He-be-she-be!!!


We've all been there.

You see someone, something.

Is it a man? Is it a woman?

What do you do? Do you ask them their gender? Do you stare until you figure it out?

We all know that you want to take a second look, but you can't! That would be rude!

This exact thing happened to my mom and dad the other day and I laughed out loud when my mom told me what happened. They saw someone walk into the room and my mom had to take that second look. She leaned over to my dad and whispered, "What is that?" His response was "Oh, that's a he-be-she-be!"

I laughed so hard when my mom told me this! I finally have a name for those few people in life that I can't distinguish between male and female! It's a "he-be-she-be!" :0)

4 comments:

  1. Do the he-be-she-bee's give him the he-be-GEE-bee's? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word Sue, that has to be the best comment I've ever gotten! That was soooo funny! GOOD ONE! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laughing so hard Sue!!! You crack me up!!!

    ReplyDelete