Sunday, August 15, 2010

Yard Sale Finds!!

I love summer time for many reasons, but I really love summer because of yard sales!!! I am a nut for a good deal! I refuse to pay full price for most things and I get a rush from finding those treasures! Here are a few of my favorite things that I have found this summer! :0)

Rainbow Beach Umbrella Normally $30-$80- I paid $1!!! It works great in our patio table to keep Jack out of the sun while the girls play! :0)

For this Fisher Price Crawl and Cruise Jungle Normally $90-$110- I paid $15!

Fisher Price Laugh and Learn House Door Normally $80- I paid $5!

Dora Couch (my kids LOVE) Normally $30-$40- I paid $2

I have clothed my girls for the next few years of their lives from summer yard sale finds... most clothes $.25! These outfits cost $.50 a piece! Until my kids care about shopping for clothing, I'll stick with barely worn/new second hand clothes! Most things were name brands or brand new!

A dress for Alana $.25

Bumbo chair for Jack Normally $30-$40- I paid $10

Learning Journey Count and Learn Cookie Jar toy with "counting cookies" Normally $30 - I paid $.25! Bailee is learning her numbers and she loved playing with it! (She keeps pretending to bake cookies for me!)

This is probably my favorite find! I found 2 online... one was $80 and the other was $280- I paid $10 for this beautiful wooden high chair! It's so nice that I don't mind it sitting in my dining room! Mia also like it because it feels more like a big girl chair than a baby seat!

The summer isn't over... I might have more goodies to share later... :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment