Thursday, August 26, 2010

My new online cookbook!

I have been looking for a quick and easy way to organize my recipes and canning experiments for a long time. I debated hand writing each recipe into my existing recipe box, but didn't think that would be very easy or quick! (plus my box is overflowing already!)

I like looking up new recipes online, so I was just saving them all in a word document and it was one big mess! I decided (with suggestions from friends) to start a recipe blog. It will be my own personal online recipe book!

I would LOVE it if everyone I knew would send me some of their favorite recipes and then I could add to my collection and try some NEW things!!! I already have a few from friends that I cannot wait to try, but would you be willing to send me some of your favorites as well? I promise if you send me something that sounds yummy to my family I WILL TRY IT!

So?? Will you join me? Also, my recipe blog is public, so please try some of my recipes too and let me know what you think!!! Lets get cooking together!

Check it out! http://goodhomecooking-nicole.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment