Thursday, July 1, 2010

Crayola love notes!

What is more romantic than getting a love note??? A love note written in crayon on your shower wall by your husband!!!

We have Crayola tub crayons from Wal-Mart for the girls (which they love by the way!) and when I got into the shower tonight this is what I saw...
(In case you can't read this... "I LOVE YOU! My love for you gets bigger every year!")

Tomorrow is our 5th Wedding Anniversary, and I think this is the best anniversary card I've ever received!

If you're looking for a fun, romantic or silly way to send a message to your spouse, then go to Wal-Mart and buy a package of tub crayons and leave your loved one a special note in the morning! They'll love it, I guarantee!!!

(p.s. I love you Tom! Happy Anniversary!!! I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you... starting today!)

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww! What a sweetie you have Nicole! Im so happy that you are happy. =)

    Sarah

    PS. Your blogs are great! So entertaining to read, I just love them. Dont stop... ever! =) You could probably publish them, under some sort of "Every Day Mom" title! =)

    ReplyDelete