Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dalonk & Kalong

Meet Dalonk & Kalong, our new pet caterpillars! :) (yes, the girls named them
and I have NO idea where these names came from, but I thought they were cute!)

I used up the last few eggs in a carton today and decided to let the girls make a new toy! I gave them a 1/2 carton each, a few crayons, and then added a few pipe cleaners when they were done scribbling. I didn't have googly eyes, so I drew a face on the front.

When we were finished, you would have thought that I bought them each a brand new toy! They played with them all afternoon! We went for a walk this evening and Bailee even asked if they could bring their caterpillars along!

Not bad for recycling! :0)



After snapping a few pictures with their new "pets" they sat down on the front steps and asked if they could watch the cars go by. No cars went by, but they sat so nicely together that I couldn't help but snap a few photos! I love these moments when they truly love being together!!!


2 comments:

  1. AAWWWW!!! I love them!!! =) What a great idea those caterpillars were. =)

    PS. I mailed out your CD yesterday! Should be there Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so stinkin' creative!! Love the pics. :)

    ReplyDelete