Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Photo Class- Lesson #1

Most of you probably won't care about this series of posts titled "Photo Class." It's my own personal place to share the photos I'm taking for this simple online photo class my Aunt Sherri is sharing with me. I will simply post the assignment and then my results. I cannot guarantee that they will look professional or even look good, but I would love your feedback when I post the pictures!

Most of you know that we just bought a new Nikon DSLR camera and I'm trying to learn some basics of photography... so here goes nothing!

Assignment- "Find something in your home that is very much you. Something you love or something that says something about your personality. Then take that item and your camera around your home looking for different lighting options. What does it look like near a window? With your on-camera flash? With your regular indoor lamps and such? Try different times of day if it’s possible -- so you can compare you images during the morning, afternoon and evening. Take around twenty images or more and share your favorites."









1 comment: