Saturday, July 24, 2010

For Tom

I am and will be eternally grateful for my husband! He is my world and I don't know what I would do without him! God gave him to me and he is the best gift I have ever received! I don't think I could ever replace him, nor would I ever want to! He works so hard for our family every day and sacrifices his time and energy for our family's well being every minute!


Tom, I love you and I want the world to know it!!!
Every day you show me that you're willing to fight and that I'm still the love of your life!
Thank you for "leading me" and our family!
Thank you for standing up for us and for taking the time to be with our
children when they need you!
And I will continue to pray that God shows you how to "lead us" and
how to keep fighting for us! We love you so much!
You have provided such a loving home for me and our children!
I love you! Love, Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment