Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Photo Class- Lesson #3

For those of you that didn't see the last photography post, this is what I'm doing...

Most of you probably won't care about this series of posts titled "Photo Class." It's my own personal place to share the photos I'm taking for this simple online photo class my Aunt Sherri is sharing with me. I will simply post the assignment and then my results. I cannot guarantee that they will look professional or even look good, but I would love your feedback when I post the pictures!

Assignment- C
ompose a setting with three items of your choice and then aim to get the best picture you can by referring back to the photos you have taken over the last few days. Where was the best light in your home? What angles do you love when you looked at those inanimate objects?



























Thirsty yet? In case you're wondering... it's raspberry iced tea with lemon!!! That last photo was 3 of the girl's headbands just laying around... random, but part of our lives here!

8 comments:

  1. your pics are awesome! You definately have an eye for photography! thanks for sharing! ~Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love photography as well..I took a class in high school my senior year and it was my favorite. I didn't have the best eye for it but the whole process of finding the right spot,lights and what you think looks good is enjoyable. Its nice to have a hobby and find new things that your good at. Enjoy taking pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i_therules- I do enjoy the process! Do I know who you are? Feel free to share more about photography if you have suggestions!

    Kathy- Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Nicole I_therules is Michael's google acct but its Ashley O. Its the only way I knew how to post and I didnt want to create another account.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the 5th one up from the bottom. Not sure how to explain why I like it the best but it has to do with the angle and positioning. I've done some photography research online and if you have time (ha! and haven't already learned about it) search about the rule of thirds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the head bands, Nicole! I love your depth of field!

    ReplyDelete