Monday, September 6, 2010

What goes around comes around!

Back in July I blogged about baking lots of zucchini bread and delivering it to our neighbors. The immediate response was great and we had lots of fun conversations while visiting with everyone! But the best part of doing that was not the initial contact we made with everyone, but the continued fellowship between all of us now! It's so nice to walk outside and know everyone's names and to be able to chat for a few minutes instead of just walking by rudely.
I can now say that I am working on building those relationships and have had fun getting to know each of our neighbors in a different way! It's also really fun because we have had bread delivered to our house now 3 different times from those same neighbors that we brought bread to first! I guess what goes around comes around and I'm loving all the friendliness going around! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment