Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!!

I love you mom for SO many different reasons, but here a few of my favorites...

I love you because...

You believe in God!

You laugh!

You know how to have fun with my kids, but still know when to say no!

You're always a phone call away!

You make the BEST molasses whoopie pies!

You help whenever needed! No questions asked!

You're still happily married to Dad!

You listen!

You enjoy spending time with my children!

You can still make things right when I "just need my mom!"

Thank you for being you and for helping me realize that it's okay to be me! I love you so much and I hope you have a great birthday and many more to come!!!

Love, Your Co-Co-Mo!


**I made the following for my mom... watch and enjoy!*

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO I MADE MY MOM!!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh, you can stop now - enough tears for one day! I so don't deserve all this mush and goo!
    Thanks for being so sweet - thanks for being mine!

    ReplyDelete