Thursday, September 2, 2010

A backpack, toes & beach babes!

This post is a collection of things I had fun with yesterday! I titled it "A backpack, toes & beach babes" because that's what my day consisted of! I'll show you what I mean...


Meet "backpack!" Dora's trusty sidekick and Bailee's new FAVORITE toy. I'm not saying that lightly, she has carried this thing around with her faithfully for days and won't let it out of her sight! She even has a special place to put it so Mia won't get it. I found this hard plastic toy at a yard sale for $.50... I would have paid more if I had known it would entertain her for so many hours!!!

Here's the funniest part... Bailee has turned into a hoarder! I have heard of adults doing this, but not kids! She goes around the house and carefully selects toys to add to her collection. When I was putting toys away last night this is what I found in her backpack.... 


I hope she doesn't realize that I've touched her stuff! She might be upset with me if something isn't in the right spot! ;-)

 Jack is at a new fun stage that I find adorable! He has found his toes! He doesn't lay on his back anymore without his toes in his hands! I love it!


And finally, my beautiful beach babes! I was desperate for something to do yesterday and we ended up at my mom's pool. It was September 1st, but it was about 95 degrees and humid! So, we went to the pool! I couldn't resist snapping a picture of them in their cute sun hats and "shades" as Bailee calls them!


It's a lot of work to take my kids to the pool! It takes 30 minutes pile everyone in the van and another 20 to put on sunscreen... BUT I am almost guaranteed a great nights sleep!!! 

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable Nicole. Welcome to the stage of "hoarding"! :) Grace has been doing the same thing since about age 3. EVERY bag and backpack is stuffed with something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find the hoarding thing hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete