Monday, September 20, 2010

My 2 Men!

There is something special about having a son after having two daughters. I love my girls to pieces but Jack is my little man! I have been blessed also by an amazing husband that is supportive and loving in so many ways! As I watch Jack grow a little more every day I can't help but hope he ends up being just like his Dad!

Tom is an excellent father and I think watching him with his son is such a privilege! Jack has a lot to live up to and Tom has a lot to offer and teach him! If Jack is half the father and husband that Tom is then there is one lucky little lady out there!!

Already I see similarities between my hubby and my son... here are a few! 

~ They both love to snuggle with me, and I with them!

~ They both have bright blue eyes that melt my heart!

~ They are both extremely easy going and laid back!

~ They both smile when they see me enter the room!

~ They both grunt while working!

~They are both very determined to get what they want!

~ When I hold their hands my heart skips a beat!

~ They both have affectionate and loving personalities!

It will be fun to watch Jack grow up to become the man God intended him to be and I hope he pays attention to his Dad because Tom is one awesome example!!!

I used to think that God made a mistake when He gave me a son (I didn't know what I was going to do with a little boy!) but I now know that He knew EXACTLY what He was doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment