Saturday, September 4, 2010

Mess-free popsicles!

 My girls hardly ever finish ALL of their supper, so when they do we treat them with something special. Sometimes they are happy with a few candies called raisins, but this time I offered them a popsicle! What child doesn't LOVE a popsicle?

Then I realized what I had done... I had just asked them to make a huge mess! Popsicles are yummy, but I HATE the sticky drippy icky mess!!!!!

But I couldn't take back my offer, so I had to come up with a solution fast! Therefore we had popsicles in the bath tub! It was bath night anyways, so why not? :0) The girls were thrilled and I was happy to avoid the mess! Here are a few photos of their fun snack time!




2 comments:

  1. Nice idea Nicole. Grace is a wee bit old for this trick but I love it just the same! I see you do the same thing my mother always did, you cute the popsicles in half...nice frugal idea and they get to have a cool treat w/out having a ton of it.

    ReplyDelete