Friday, September 17, 2010

It's a good day for dress up!

All morning the girls have entertained themselves with dress up stuff! It has been nice that they have been happily playing together and enjoying each other's company. I have been able to get a lot done, but I had to stop for a few minutes and snap some pictures because there will come a day (very soon I'm sure) that they will be too big and too cool to dress up like princesses! :-(


In this picture they were checking themselves out in their vanity mirror and telling each other that they were beautiful princesses! Their dress up clothes were thrown all over the floor... a typical scene in our house! 


I asked if I could take their picture and they were so excited! They ran into the kitchen and stood in front of the stove... I'm not sure why, but that's where they wanted to have their pictures taken! In this photo Bailee was doing last minute wardrobe adjustments on Mia and putting the final touches on their outfits! :0) I was giggling!


They were finally ready to say "cheese" and I was glad I stopped to capture the moment!

2 comments:

  1. Too precious! Thanks for sharing! I am loving following your blog and your wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bailee's smile. She always looks like she's just smiling as hard as she possibly can! :)

    ReplyDelete