Saturday, September 11, 2010

Jack's new love!

Jack is now almost 5 months old and is loving life! He's such an easy going baby that loves to be entertained and talked to! If you're in the room he expects you to be holding him or talking to him! He is such a people person!

Dinner time tends to be a rough time for him since we are all at the table eating and he is usually expected to sit quietly in his exersaucer and play alone. Sometimes he does pretty good, but more often than not he wants to join in the fun with the rest of the family. I end up holding him in my lap or letting him sit on the table in his bumbo chair while we finish eating.

Tonight I had another idea that he LOVED! I decided to put him up in his bumbo chair but gave him something to munch on too! Everyone else was eating, why not Jack too! This is what I gave him...

It's a mesh teether to place foods in so they can suck on the food without getting pulp or other food crumbs that could cause little babies to choke. I'm sure many of you have seen them but I think they are great! I used them with the girls and they were a huge hit with them too!

Tonight I put grapes in Jack's and he munched away for quite a while and it kept him happy while we ate our supper! :)



I don't know if you can tell, but in this picture to the left you can see the grape juice all over his foot and leg! This was a fun adventure, but he NEEDED a bath right after! :0)

2 comments:

  1. please tell Mr. Jack to stop growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one for Alex and have been thinking it's time to try it out. A) he likes to eat B) everything goes in the mouth now!! :) Glad to hear it works well!

    ReplyDelete