Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Say "Ahhhhh!"

Today was the girl's first trip to the dentist! We have been preparing them for this day for a few weeks and they were so excited to go! (I even bought a dentist Barbie for them to play with!) 

I wasn't sure how they would react because they are not so easily convinced that new situations will be fun. I told them that it would feel funny, the toothpaste would taste good and that it would tickle their teeth. They were giggling this morning when I told them it was time to go (you would have thought we were going to an amusement park!) I think I might have made them too excited because it wasn't as fun as they thought! :0)

Bailee did alright, but was nervous and fussy when we first got there. Mia, on the other hand, jumped into the chair with a smile and said, "Ahhhh!" before the dentist could even get ready! It was funny to see their different reactions to the new situation! 

Here are a few photos from the trip... keep in mind that pictures are NOT flattering when you have someone's hand in your mouth! 



Their favorite part of the whole thing was having their "own napkin." Yes, the stupid bib/cloth they give you was their favorite thing! I had to laugh because they were so excited! Oh, and NO cavities! 

No comments:

Post a Comment