Friday, October 29, 2010

Jack is sitting up!

Oops, this post is long over due! Jack has been sitting up for a few weeks now, but I just haven't blogged about it! Sorry Jack!

There is something so convenient about having a baby at Jack's age! I can put him on the floor and he stays there! I love that! I am in NO hurry for him to crawl or walk!!!
Now that he is sitting up, he's happier than he was when he was always laying down. He'll sit on the floor and grab at anything near him. It's a challenge teaching the girls to keep their little toys away from him!
 I might be partial, but I think he's the most handsome little dude I've ever met! :0) 
It's a whole new world playing with toys when sitting up! He's more content and loves watching his sisters run around! He'll happily sit on the living room floor for quite a while just taking in all the craziness around him! And I can guarantee you that it is crazy!

1 comment: