Monday, October 25, 2010

Can't keep up...

Phew! This has been a busy few days for me! I haven't posted a blog in a while and you can probably tell from my "lack" of blogging that my life has been a little crazy! I spent the weekend with family, went to my sister-in-laws baby shower, kept up with the kids and house work, took a young ladies senior pictures and have been trying to start up a new business.

That last part about starting up a business has taken up a lot of my time and energy. I am launching "NicoleLee Photography" soon and have been spending all of my extra time on a website, business cards, making appointments for photo shoots, and contacting clients. It has been tons of fun, but lots of work too! I'll post more details about all that later!

In the mean time, here are a few photos of the baby shower!

Tasha's baby shower!
Tasha and her mom giving a small devotion...
 The beautiful diaper cake!
 Aunt Pauline with Jack!
 The beautiful mom-to-be!
 Her cute niece playing peek-a-boo!
 Look at all of the wonderful gifts!
 Isn't she so sweet!
Have a great Monday everyone! :0)

2 comments:

  1. Tasha looks great. Wish we could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, Of course I don't mind my photo on your blog. It was fun playing with your children on Saturday! Good luck with your photography business.

    ReplyDelete