Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Photography Fun!

I have been having so much fun with my new DSLR camera! I might not be a professional photographer, but it makes taking pictures so easy! These are a few from yesterday...


Mr. Blue Eyes Jack

Miss Bailee in a tree!

A few flowers from my mom's garden!




My niece!

My 2 sweet daughters!


Bailee's hair was so curly!

Playing with the coloring of the photos!

Mia was a little bit cold!

I love Tom's face in this one!

The colors just pop in this photo!

Love the butt ruffle!


Jack is getting giggly and more smily every day! I love it!

I cannot wait to take a photography class to learn a thing or two about taking pics, but for now it's fun to pretend that I know what I'm doing! :-)

3 comments:

  1. I love your photos!!! What did you use to adjust the colors? Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took the pictures in regular color on the camera and played with a few of them on a photo editing program. I'm still learning, but it's fun to play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. You're going to make me want one! :)

    ReplyDelete