Monday, June 21, 2010

A Humble Thank You!

Before I post anything else about myself or my family, I want to just stop and thank my readers! This blog was started only a week ago and already I have received some amazing feedback! My blog would be nothing without readers/followers!

Sooooo many of you have either told me face-t0-face, on the blog, or on Facebook how much you can relate to my life and the chaos surrounding me! ;-) I would love for you all to feel free to share those thoughts and comments publicly so everyone will know we're no alone in this battle called motherhood! Being a mom is really hard and takes a lot of blood, sweat and tears! I will continue to share my heart and thoughts with you all, if you promise to be "real" with someone in your life too! You'd be surprised what you'll discover when you open up and stop trying to be perfect! Those of you that have shared your thoughts with me, keep sharing! There are several of you out there, and we're al struggling with similar issues, so keep your chin up and keep smiling!!!

This is a little something someone shared with me once and made me cry! (I was having one of those days!) I hope you enjoy it too!

Click here to watch "THE INVISIBLE WOMAN" It's worth watching!!

So, what are you building when no one sees? Keep up the good work all you moms out there! God sees what we do, even if no one else is looking or cares!!!

2 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing the little moments of your life. I know your husband Tom from WOLBI and when he posted on FB that you had started a blog I jumped right over to it, as I had recently started on myself. I have enjoyed every post, thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, thank you for posting this. I've seen this a few times before but it deserves to be seen many times more. There are so many moments in life when we as mothers feel we are alone or not accomplishing much. I especially struggle with being home full time and not feeling like I contribute much to the family in a financial way. This video reminds me that what we are building as mothers may not be seen right away but we will one day see our finished "cathedral". Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete