Saturday, June 12, 2010

A blog?

So this whole blogging experience is a new one for me! I have several friends that have started blogs, so I said, "why not me?" I'm not sure how faithful I'll be to posting or how involved this will get, but it sounded like fun.

I'm not sure why I'm attempting this... I have little free time, my house is always a mess and I have three young children that are always demanding my attention. OH, wait, maybe that's why I need to journal my life to the public! Maybe it will be a wonderful outlet for me to connect with someone else besides my children. Maybe I can think and write with other adults in mind instead of just a cranky toddler!

Don't get me wrong, I love my children A LOT! But every mother of young kids needs something else in their life besides diapers, laundry and dishes all day long! So... ready or not, here goes nothing! Start blogging........

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I started a new blog once we moved to NC too. It can definitely be therapeutic. Plus, it's great for friends/family to see what's going on with us. This will be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is funny to me, because when i had talked with you about starting a blog, you were like, why would you want to share your life with any body and everybody?

    ReplyDelete