Saturday, January 29, 2011

Where has the time gone?

Wow! It has been 10 days since I've blogged anything! Where does the time go?

Life has been extremely busy for me lately! My days have been full of fun things and new challenges! I get up every morning with 3 busy little bees and sometimes they sting me, but I keep on going!

Our middle daughter has been giving us a really hard time with lots of things, but bed time right now is particularly hard! She will not fall asleep in her bed and has been so naughty that we've had to place her on the floor in the living room to fall asleep. It's exhausting and very frustrating! I used to look forward to bed time, but now I dread it!

I've also been very busy starting up my photography business and it's exploding! I can't seem to keep up with the daily chores and housework, never mind starting a business. I never imagined that it would be like this! Now, don't get me wrong... I'm VERY excited and if you know me then you'll know that I'm a very motivated person to get it all done, but there just aren't enough hours in the day! ;-)

I'll try to write more blogs when I have time (I actually have a few topics that friends have "requested" I write about) but until then... I'll leave you with a few photos of our recent house-happenings...

Handsome Jack playing! He now pulls himself up onto everything and tries hard to walk behind a walker toy! He has 6 teeth and is starting to jabber at everyone!
 I was playing peek-a-boo with the kids and Tom snapped this picture. I never have my photo taken, so when I saw this I laughed! I'm sure you are too!
 That same day I was playing with Bailee and he snapped another one! :)
 Bailee was giving a wink! ;0)
 I was snuggling Jack after bath time! My favorite time of the day!
 Mia is our challenging one right now, but you can't tell that from this photo!
Good night y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment