Friday, January 7, 2011

TV is a miracle worker!

In our house tv is a big treat! I use it as a reward and I use it when I am desperate! Often times when I am trying to get Jack to sleep or need to really get a project done, the tv goes on! I used to beat myself up for it and give myself a guilt trip when I would turn the tv on, but I've realized over the last year or so that tv can be a miracle worker! 

TV is not the answer for everything, but when the going gets tough, the tough turn on the tv! 

Here is a glimpse of what the tv can do for my kids... they go into a coma and actually cuddle together! It sure is sweet and it's a pure miracle!

How about you? Do you have a mommy trick that you pull out when life gets rough? Please share!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. I used to feel guilty about the TV, but not anymore! That's the same thing I do when I get desperate. If I was parking him in front of the TV for 5 hours straight, that might be a problem. But an hour of Baby Beethoven so I can get something done, or him to stop fussing, or {let's be honest!} just some peace & quiet...it's totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete