Saturday, January 8, 2011

An overdue project!

When we moved our Christmas tree out this year I made my husband, (sorry Tom) help me rearrange the whole living room. I think he wanted to scream because he had to take apart the whole entertainment center and hook it back up on the other side of the room. (Again, I'm sorry Tom!) 

When we moved the entertainment center, this whole wall was empty. 
We put the small couch we have in front of it, but the wall was completely bare. It looked terrible! I've wanted to put something there for a while but wasn't sure what. The other issue is that the ceilings are very high (which I love), but it makes the walls even bigger!

At a recent trip to WalMart I found some nice mirrors that I liked. I KNOW, {WalMart??} you're thinking, I was surprised too! So I went back and bought one. It has a solid wooden frame and doesn't look like a cheap WalMart find! :0) I only paid $40 for it and am very happy!

The frames on each side of it were also at WalMart and I had NO problems finding photos I liked to fill them up with!

One more thing on my to-do list done! :0) That always feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment