Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Are you a home maker?

I try to have a positive attitude towards being a 'homemaker' but it's not always very easy to do. It's hard work and honestly it's very exhausting. Having 3 kids under the age of 3 doesn't help the never ending task of keeping our home fresh and fun, but I've always viewed it as an honor to serve my family.

My mom shared this article with me and how we should have an eternal view of 'homemaking' and caring for our family. I loved the article and it challenged me to try even harder when doing the every day mundane tasks... dishes, diapers, dirty laundry, etc...  Read it for yourself and be challenged!!! Thanks Mom for sharing it with me! :0)

Click here to read (trust me, it's worth the time!)... Homemaking- Passing the vision to our daughters

No comments:

Post a Comment