Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January Days...

January has been a difficult month for me as a Mom so far! My kids have kicked up their attitudes a few notches and I'm out of discipline strategies. This blog is so easy to show all the fun things I do with my kids, but most days I am just plain tired. There are days when we do nothing exciting or out of the ordinary, but stay in our jammies and watch movies...
Some days the kids run around and make a huge mess and play random games and have fun using their imaginations... These are violins, can't you tell!?!?!
Some days when I'm feeling a little more adventurous we do something like shaving cream play...
It gets quite messy but the kids are entertained! :)
We've also been spending a lot of time here... yes, the potty! Mia decided about a week ago that she was ready to be potty trained. She is doing REALLY well and I'm excited with her progress. This was our third attempt at training her and she's finally gotten it down! There are still accidents, but most times she makes it on her own!
I never thought I would actually put a photo of my toilet on my blog, but hey, never say never! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment