Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Uh oh!

I'm in trouble! Big trouble! My son Jack, who is 8 months old, is starting to pull himself up onto toys, furniture and people. Just last night Tom came into the bedroom to tell me that Jack had pulled himself up onto the kid's wooden table and was standing by himself! I was excited and sad all at the same time!

 I have a few friends with children the same age and they are much more advanced than Jack, but I am in NO hurry for him to be walking! He is trouble enough already! He really is a good boy, but I don't need the added hassle of chasing him around everywhere! 

Here he is pulling himself up on his driving car and seems pretty pleased with himself!

In this picture he was actually growling, grunting and giggling all at the same time! He is ALL boy! :0)

Look out Bailee and Mia... Jack will be chasing you in no time!!!!
4A6BFA8E47BDDA63DFC91004BF2056A4.png

1 comment: