Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bath Time joy!

Bath time is one of the craziest, most hectic, and chaotic times in our home! It's always filled with splashing water, kids crying because there is soap in their eyes and/or naked babies running around! YET, it is also one of my favorite times of our day! The kids love bathing together and playing in the water. They often times don't want to get out!


I love it that they are all still young enough to bathe together! I hope to keep it that way until I point out the obvious.......
 that they are bathing in Jack's pee!!!

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHahahahahaha! I'm impressed you were able to get pictures to post that weren't overtly showing... you know... *those* parts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY funny! and they are so cute, as always, Nicole!

    ReplyDelete