Monday, November 29, 2010

What happened to my baby?

I'm not sure what happened, but I must have blinked because my little newborn baby is growing up toooooo fast! I know he's not a newborn anymore, but I feel like he was born just yesterday (actually some days it seems like I should still be pregnant with him!) I realized that last week he turned 7 months old and that before I know it we'll be planning his first birthday! I wanted to cry! I just want him to stay little longer and it's not happening!

I grabbed the camera a few days ago and just snapped a few photos of him during the day. Here is a little bit of "a day in the life of Jack!"

Waking up from nap time and playing with my fingers! (notice the trusty nuk!)
 We woke up super happy and was grunting at me in his crib while I took a few more photos!
 Playing contently while his sister's nap. He loves to flirt with Mama!
 Lunch time that day was YoBaby Yogurt... vanilla flavored, yum yum! This was a challenge because I am right handed, but to take a picture I had to feed him with my left. Usually we're not that messy! :0)
He loves sippy cups now, not because he drinks from them, but because he chews on them. This particular cup had a large hole in the mouth piece after he got done with it!!! His teeth are soooo sharp!
Playing with Nanny that afternoon. He looks so grown up to me in this picture!
 Nanny was kind and gave Jack his first taste of a candy cane. It was cherry flavored and he LOVED it! It definitely tasted better than his usual baby food peas or carrots! :0)
Here is a fun one I took of his beautiful blue eyes! His eyes melt my heart... love that little munchkin! Now, stop growing up please!

No comments:

Post a Comment