Friday, November 26, 2010

Haircuts!

Taking toddlers to have their cut sounds like a nightmare! That's why I am so thankful that my Mom is a beautician. I asked her if she would be willing to come to our house and give the girl's their first haircuts. She agreed! I was so relieved because I didn't want to go through the drama of having a stranger approach my kid's head with scissors and have them freak out! (She has always cut my hair too and I am so grateful that we can save a little money that way!)

If you have ever seen my girls, then you know that they don't have much hair at all!!! (Especially Bailee! She's 3 years old and never had her haircut because it's not growing!) I didn't want their hair cut because it was getting too long, I just thought the dead baby hairs needed to be trimmed and cleaned up a little bit!

Bailee was pretty nervous at first and wasn't sure that she wanted to cooperate, but she did. Luckily by the end of it she was smiling and happy about having her "hair cuts!" Mia was so excited to sit in the chair and wear the silly cape. She wasn't hesitant at all and jumped right up there. It was to watch her excitement as my Mom trimmed her up!

This was Bailee's hair before... never been cut, baby fine and split ends...
 She was pretty scared, so Nanny was showing her the comb and scissors...
Here we go...
 After a few minutes she realized it was kind of fun and enjoyed herself!
 Here is her hair after! Isn't she cute!
 Mia's turn! She was so excited!!!
 Just a little trim was all she needed!
 And here they are together after their first haircuts! Just as cute as ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment