Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Do it yourself Fairy House!

I know, you're all thinking, "why would I EVER need to build a fairy house?" Or, "What's a fairy house?" Well, I'm about to answer your questions! You might need to build a fairy house after your 2 and 3 year old daughters become obsessed with Tinker Bell and want to build a fairy house for their new dolls. Or maybe you might want to catch a real fairy and keep it in a small cage for a pet...?

Well, either way, I built a fairy house with the girls today and it was lots of fun! They were thrilled that I would take the time to do this with them and it was fun to watch their imaginations bloom!!!

I took an old empty cardboard box, but a door into it, some windows on the back and drew all sorts of things on it and in it! :)
 Bailee was so excited to get her fairies "ready" to go inside!
 Here they are having lunch! :)
 They played with it for quite a while!
 Enjoy making your own, because I know you're all going to run out and make one tomorrow!!! ;0)

1 comment: