Monday, December 6, 2010

Jack has 3 Mommies!

So, it seems like lately the girls have been taking very good care of Jack... well, they are trying at least! If I am not paying attention then the girls are usually playing babies with Jack and they are the Moms! I always make sure he is safe, but all 3 of them seem to enjoy it, so why not!  

This is a pretty typical scene around here... Jack isn't quite crawling yet, so he ends up going backwards and getting stuck under things! At first I laughed when I saw him happily playing under his pack n' play and then I decided to grab the camera. 
While I was busy taking his picture, the girls decided to help him and pull him out. 
 Don't worry, they weren't pulling hard and I did help him right after I took their picture, but it just shows you how much they want to help him lately!

Meal time is another time when they want to help Jack out a lot! They often ask to feed him and want to watch me make his baby food or mix his cereal. These pictures were taken while I was cooking supper and Mia decided to help Jack eat his puffs. She climbed into the chair in front of him and started putting them right into his mouth. He didn't care, someone was helping him eat so he just went right along with it! :0)
 This one looks like she is force feeding him! Haha!
 Bailee wanted in on the action, so when Mia left she jumped up there and gave him a drink!

It's starting to look like I will be able to leave them all alone in a few weeks. I'm sure Bailee and Mia won't mind babysitting while I go out for a few hours... ;-) 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure they'd have everything under control. ;)

    ReplyDelete