Monday, December 27, 2010

A few tidbits from my day...

Hello everyone! Long time, no blog! :0)  


I love the holidays, but I get so out of my normal routine! I've basically ignored all of my blogs, my Facebook friends, and I've only answered important e-mails. I've done minimal housework and spent all of my energy and time focusing on my family and friends. That's what the holidays are all about anyways, right? 


Tom also has had some time off from work, so I haven't kept up on my normal daily things, but we have spent all of my time "being" a family. Not just getting through the daily grind, but actually sitting down and doing things together. It's been WONDERFUL! 


I'm hoping to get back to my normal blogging and other household duties when he goes back to work, but for now I am enjoying our fun family time! (I have so much I want to blog about, but I'm not sure where to start!)


For now, here are a few photos I've snapped today...


All three kids were sitting on their little couch watching a baby einstein movie. Mia was so happy to "snuggle" with Jack!

This was the view from the back! Bailee's arm was around Jack and Mia was rubbing his head! SOOOOO Sweet!!!

We stayed in our jammies all day because there was a blizzard outside! Maine was in a "state of emergency" but we were in a "state of laziness!" I could certainly use more days like this!


Bath time was fun tonight. Jack was fascinated with the water I was pouring out of a cup. He kept trying to grab at it and would then giggle! It's the simple things!


I hope everyone is enjoying their "after Christmas" week. I know I am glad that the craziness of Christmas parties is over. We can now try to get back to normal life around here! :0)

1 comment:

  1. Alex has just started trying to grab the water coming out of the bath faucet. Love the snow pics...and Bailey's crazy hair. :o) Sounds like our lives are about the same right now...hub's off work, snowstorms, pj's, lazy days, "neglecting" online life. Guess we'll get to it when we get to it. :)

    PS: Love the background!

    ReplyDelete